Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yoga- My passion!




Yoga has changed my life and with gratitude for the practice I am able to share my gift with others! Everyday, as I step on my mat as a student or a teacher I still feel that same passion that I felt 15 years ago when I realized that yoga is much more than an exercise program. Funny thing is that the awareness surfaced at my corporate job and I actually stopped and said "who are you?" Today, I can actually say, I like this me much better than the management me! I now get to manage my life, my schedule and my passion!
In August, my first group of teacher trainees graduated from the training program and I am so proud of them! They were amazing and as new teachers, they are already out there teaching. Graduation photo!

On Friday, I started the next 200 hour training and I am looking forward to watching their growth and changes over the 6 month period. I can tell already they are committed to their practice and open to all their experiences, together as a group and as individuals

Transition is inevitable for all of us but witnessing with compassion and awareness is an experience I will not forget as we move through the poses, the breath, yoga philosophy, anatomy and meditation. Huge accomplishments while finding the serenity within!

No comments:

Post a Comment